Visit around our campsite
In South Brittany, on the outskirts of Morbihan, Nevez is preserved in its green setting, bordered to the south by the Atlantic Ocean. The department offers a mosaic of landscapes and conceals an astonishing fauna and flora.
Névez is ideally located by offering visitors throughout the year a large choice of sports and leisure activities: walks, hikes, water sports, horse riding, etc.
It’s also a festive town! In any season, concerts, fest-noz and festivals are organized in the region.
We also have a very rich heritage: village of typical thatched cottages, chapels, fishermen’s houses, standing stones, museums, castles and monuments.
The rich heritage is revealed at the bend of the paths. With a high quality free road network, Nevez is close to all regional tourist places.
- Océanopolis in Brest (1h)
- Armorique Regional Natural Park (1h30)
- La Pointe du raz, at the west (1h)
- Vannes (1h)
- Quiberon, Carnac and the megalithic alignments (1h30)
By sea, the Glénans, Ouessant, Molène, Sein and Belle-Ile islands are not far away…
In the town of NEVEZ…
- GR34 or « sentier des Douaniers » – runs along more than 1,800 km of all of Brittany’s coasts, constantly offering breathtaking views of the sea. Unforgettable!
- The Hénan site: and its tide mill
- Port Manec’h : the beach, the Saint Nicolas chapel, the nautical activities
- Port de Kerdruc : charmant petit port de plaisance
- Raguénès and its peninsula, the magnificent sandy beach of Tahiti
- Kercanic and Kerascoët… : small picturesque villages made up of thatched cottages
- Concarneau : the walled city, the fishing port and the cornice, the fishing museum
- La Pointe de Trévignon : the port and the small auction, the ponds, the beaches
- Pont-Aven et port Belon : the country of Gauguin, the museum, galleries and artists’ workshops, paintings and gastronomy, maritime excursions on the aven and the belon
- Quimper : town of art and history, St Corentin’s cathedral, the cobbled streets of the old town
- The Glénan islands: Rosaries of islets with white sand beaches and emerald green waters