Activities to have fun at the campsite
Discover activities at our Le Raguenes Plage Campsite
The Raguenes Plage has qualified staff dedicated to entertainment during the season (only in July and August). They are devoted to families and create a good-natured atmosphere.
The entertainment schedule is adapted to the week according to the wishes of the clientele present (archery, aqua gym, water polo, etc.).
Our activities, are intended for young people (children’s club only in July and August) because the Raguenes is a paradise for them and also a haven of peace for parents.
To create links, a large animated evening is offered per week.
OPEN ACCESS ACTIVITIES
- Games room with tv, billiards and table football
- Sports fields: pétanque, volleyball, table tennis and basketball
- Gym (2 € / person / hour)
- Free outdoor fitness area
- Tahiti beach at 300m
- Nautical sports
- Riding stable
- Fisheries, mooring at 300 meters and hold for boat
- Sailing and surfing schools (the surf school shuttle picks you up from the campsite itself to bring you surfing)
PEDESTRIAN HIKES (DIRECT ACCESS TO GR34)
Over 50kms of hikes, circuits and trails all more magnificent than the others: overlooking the sea, shores, hollow paths and hedged farmland.
The path connecting Raguenes to Pont-Aven by the coast has been approved GR 34 (long distance hiking). It leads east to Pont-Aven and beyond, and west leads to Pointe de Trévignon, Trégunc, Concarneau and more if your legs allow it.